Getting the advice you need from the experts you can trust
It’s all very well knowing you need a website to succeed in today’s cutthroat market, but knowing how you actually go about getting one designed and developed are two very different things. Whether this is your first website or your fifth, knowing what you need to best represent your business can be difficult thanks to the constantly changing nature of eCommerce, design trends, search engine algorithms, and customers’ expectations.
There are also a myriad of other things to take into consideration, for example: do you know how to use SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) to ensure your website ranks highly enough for people to find you in Google and other search engines? How about ensuring your website is responsive so it displays correctly on any sized device from a desktop computer to a smartphone? Do you know how to market your website using PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising on Google or Facebook?
EdWeb’s Business Consultancy services
If the above is starting to make your head spin, don’t panic because this is where EdWeb Ltd comes in. As experts in web design and development we can offer you sensible and unbiased consultancy services if you’re a small businesses that needs advice about getting your products or services online.
How can EdWeb help you?
• We’ll explain the importance of having an online presence
• We’ll explain in non-jargon terms what you need when it comes to your new website
• We can advise the right type of site for your needs and goals, your audience, and your industry
• We can tell you how SEO and PPC work, and why they’re important for your website
• We can give you information on where to go to apply for small business grants
If you’d like to find out more about our small business consultancy services, please get in touch with our friendly and professional team today.